TRAVELERS REST HS
Announcements and Important Events
This announcement is for information regarding the first Home Football game this Friday night at Chico Bolin Stadium for the 2022 season. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for supporting Devildog Athletics. Tickets this year will be sold through GoFan as well as at the gate. This is a website as well as a mobile app. Please make sure you download this app if you have an iphone. You can also use the website from your phone. When it comes to JV and D-Team games, tickets will also be sold through GoFan. There are also some items I want to make sure all Devildog Fans are aware of.
- The clear bag policy is still in effect
- No pets of any kind are allowed in the stadium.
- Tickets this year for Varsity games are $8.00, JV/D Team are $5.00.
- There will be tickets sold at the gate/event but there will only be one line available. To avoid long lines please buy your ticket in advance on GoFan!!!
- You must have a digital ticket on your phone/or paper ticket to enter the gate. THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY. You must pay again to Re-Enter.
- We will honor Golden Circle, District passes but you WILL have to sign in. Remember one person per pass will be allowed in.
- SCHSL passes will be honored.
- Concessions will be back to normal in terms of items that they will sell.
- Please keep children in your care at ALL times. All students middle school age and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- When the game is over, we ask that all spectators leave the stadium in an orderly fashion. No spectators will be allowed on the field/track area.
Please know we as and Administration and Athletic Department are excited for the upcoming football season. If you have any questions please email Coach Keen at . Thank you all for your support!!!! Go Devildogs!!!
Traveler Rest High School